Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Moxie" by Tommie Collins, Jr.


When I have fears I won’t reach life’s potential
Never spanning to the fulfillment of aspirations
Unable to produce musical vibes that feel essential
Illustrate to millions a vision they use as direction

Build culture that will brand my heart in humanity
Gaze on the hills of Tuscany with my true love
Spend chilly morning fishing, to instill heritage in my family
Mold foundations of wealth and legacy to embrace and rise above

To never read and learn the eternal chapters of existence
Not just discovering truth to empower the nation
But to conceive my true identity after genuine patience
To view the beauty of Revolution from my windows of exultation

So when understanding life, there should be no hesitation
                                                             So when understanding ambition, there should be determination

No comments:

Post a Comment